Sunday, November 6, 2011

In the Last 7 Days...

Sorry I have not posted in so long, guys. I have been super busy. A ton has been going on just in the past 7 days!!! October was a whirlwind!!! Where has fall semester gone? Time is flying, but you won't hear any complaining from this college student. The faster it flies, the quicker I graduate. We have been super busy in an attempt to get ready for the holidays. Anyway, here is a quick overview of why I haven't been returning calls and text messages lately! (Psh, like I'm good at that anyway.)


In the last week I have gotten as big as a house. No, really. I was a house for Halloween. I dressed as the house from Disney Pixar's Up and James dressed as Carl, the cute little old man who launches the house into the air using balloons.
In the last week I found out I made A’s on all of my midterm exams. I think “A” might stand for “anxiety attack”, because I had my share of those before those tests.

In the last week I have practiced with the primary kids for their primary program. The big day is the 20th. They sound so great when they sing that I cried when we got into the car. :')

In the last week I carved a pumpkin and it looked like Mickey Mouse. He is my favorite. Epic win.
In the last week I sold our truck. I sold it for 2 grand within 4 hours of posting it on Craigslist. Ka-ching! $$$

In the last week I registered for my GRE test. Remember those anxiety attacks? Yeah. They’ll be back.

In the last week I baked an apple pie. I won my first baking prize in a bakeoff at church!!! 3rd place!!!
In the last week I have gone to the gym every day Monday through Friday. I have run a mile and then biked 3 miles, followed by rigorous sets on the weight machines. Then I blew it when I ate McDonald’s for lunch today.

In the last week I have gone on a much needed vacation with my husband. My favorite part is when we drove through Skyline Drive. The colors are absolutely breathtaking... we love fall in VA so much. Almost as much as I love James... almost.

In the last week I went to the first VCU Basketball game of the season. I had all my best friends around me, and we won 71-48! Be careful guys… I get a little hype during the season! ;)
In the last week I cheered James on. When? Always. But this time in particular I was cheering while he passed every entry exam for the Richmond Police Academy. I am praying they call him back for a background check. I know some of God’s greatest gifts are unanswered prayers… but unanswered prayers aren’t exactly on my Christmas list this year. Regardless, I am so proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment